R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2013, 07:26 PM
*1speedy
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Post IGT8F

I have read the Spec rules that have been written and have not jumped to any quick conclusions, in fact I have considered not responding at all because it may look like my goal is to chastise and that is far from being true. I feel I have enough experience to have a fair grasp on the GT8 class yet I am sure many others are more qualified. Since this is a discussion, I also would like to share my thoughts after a few questions.

The Spec rules that are written, are these to be enforced at your local tracks in Texas or the entire GT8 community to apply?

I have another question I would like to ask about Spec. Is the goal in these rules to keep cost down for those who cannot afford the full cost of true competitive Open racing or just to make a Very Even class or is there another reason?

What was so wrong with the Spec rules we had in the past? I always thought that they just needed to be “TweeKed” why the massive change?

I have much to say but do not want to make any assumptions on your motives especially with the amount of labor you have put in.

The reason I don’t PM these questions is I would dislike it very much if in the future one of us was vague or unclear since our common goal is to grow the GT8 class.

Thanks ahead of time for answering a few of my questions.

Last edited by *1speedy; 09-20-2013 at 07:38 PM.