R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 07:12 PM
MantisWorx
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by *1speedy
It’s Obvious you don't want anything to do with the Winter Nationals and that's fine, I just don't understand the spin of Negativity you put on it. So many RC enthusiasts go every year and have a great time why wouldn't GT8 have the same enjoyment. I hope others see it different and go

You asked a Question was I at homestead this year? You were there did you see me? I was racing GT at Homestead in 2010 were you there? Not sure why the question was asked. Been a major GT enthusiast since the 1st BMW Inferno GT came out. If you want a pissing contest please wait for about 25 days for the king of GT to come off ban I am not interested.

GL in your endeavors
Calm down Bro i wasnt being negative at all, I have nothing against the winter nationals except the for the same reason that you stated! I only asked about homestead because i wanted to know if i met you or not???? why are you so sensitive about it? WOW i only though we were having a fair argument about the the subject, nothing personal was said to or about you I apologize if i offended you as that was not my intent, i was merely just matching your points with my points nothing more nothing less!