R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 09-11-2013, 07:00 AM
hitcharide1
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Heh

Originally Posted by Taylorm
.............don't worry.....no chance of that happening last race......Pan has been dissected into many small parts on the bench......Davis called me insane.........so that demands a redesign ...maybe kidnap Davis and lock him in my basement with his mill till he emerges with FrankenMatt 2.0.........thought I could make chassis drivable......thought wrong.............new chassis stiffer with pivoting front end like all the cheater "pan" cars.........pictures to follow......and oh yeah...you'll break 20 some century.......just maybe not this one..........
Probably just as well, if I were driving I wouldn't stand a chance either, not with the laps he was laying down. Hell, HE'S the one that should be producing pan car kits. And I'll break 20 next club race, provided I can get Rick to loan me a 15t pinion....probably won't break it by much, but it will happen.

Uh...Rick....by the way...could you loan me a 15t pinion?? Yeah, I know, there were two of them in that clutch stuff I bought from you, but funny thing....I can't find the stuff....