R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2013, 04:06 AM
steam
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by AlwaysLOSI
Took my new RB6 out tonight for the first time. Here are my first impressions. Shocks wow these things are nice! It steers way better than the 22 I was borrowing from a friend. Easier to drive in almost all sections of the track. I was told by another racer at the track that he picked up a second on his lap times by switching from a AE4.2 to a RB6. While I thought that he was full of $h!t I went ahead and got my first Kyosho. Low and behold when the dust settled I was a second faster. I have owned Losi's for the past 20 years on and off so this is a new side of things for me. I was going to wait for the 22 2.0 but after talking to the team drivers I was less than impressed. They acted like I was interfering with what they had going on. (Even though they are more than helpful on this forum) But Cody Tuner went out of his way to find me and thank me after I turn marshaled for him. So Kyosho sold one kit to a happy customer via the personable driver that they sponsored. Thank you Cody for not being an ass. I wound have been building a 22 2.0 tomorrow had it went a little bit different.

Btw I used the shims from the scte diffs that they no long use to shim the loss 55 pistons during my build. If you guys have anyone at the track that is buying the new scte diff cases then they will no longer need the shims which fit the shocks perfectly.
good to hear, you need to change your forum name
Cody has always been one of the most helpful guys I have ever raced with