R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - *NEW* WILDFIRE D06 Touring Car from VBC RACING
Old 08-21-2013, 09:02 AM
Troy Carter
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bvoltz
So you are going to tell the real story? Paul was over .4 of lap faster... While I agree that Andrew is getting better, let's remember this is the first year he has really put a lot of time into working with mod.... Agreed he is getting faster, no question. Look I'm not saying that the VBC car is not good, you come here and only tell half the story.... Paul lost steering in the main, he was up almost a lap, I'm was the TM that turn off the car and back on which he got steering back... That was after trying to figure out if something else happened... He lost 2 laps to Andrew....
Andrew didn't have the pace that Paul did for sure and wouldn't have won without Paul's problems.

I watched most of the race from the drivers stand and can tell the Andrew was down on pace and wasn't as smooth/consistent as Paul. However, the next week Andrew was back there and seemed much smoother with more consistency so I think he is going to pick up speed in mod as time goes on.