R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OFNA GT-V2e 1/8 GT
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2013, 07:29 AM
NiteCap2k
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Jspeed
NiteCap2k,

What you seem to forget is that Johnracerx made a statement and your friend decided to be contradictory towards it and continues to be argumentative over what most all of the top speed racers acknowledge as fact.

If anyone is trying to influence product sales or is making attacks here, it IS your friend. This is evident by the reply to Johnracerx’s comment, the lack of respect he shows towards it and to John who is respected by GT top speed racers around the world.

Here’s a quote made by another respected top speed racer, Nick Case… “That Ipanema race body looks aerodynamically right to me.”

So what’s next, are you two going to argue with Nick Case’s statements on the Warrior body too?

People are entitled to have their own opinions, but they can't have their own facts. None of us are attacking your friend’s replica bodies that he is currently trying to sell on several different rctech forum threads at the same time.

Your statements towards this topic are somewhat hypocritical at best.
JSpeed
what i will say to this is thank you for proving my point. anyone say anything differently about any other body and you guys get bent out of shape. thank you.. if i remember correctly and please correct me if im wrong, Marcus stated that the warrior body is good, but not the only way to get there..who did he attack? no one. he clearly made a statement. no attack on anyone.

I've not see any threads where Marcus (my Friend as you say) is on here peddling his body's replica's or not.. (to which i say good. some of us like replicas, its our right to)

Ive not met Marcus, have no clue who he is. all i know is what ive read on this forum which anyone can go back and see. again.. have fun.. its time to move on.. to you guys in the hunt for that 100 i say good luck..

Last edited by NiteCap2k; 08-15-2013 at 08:47 AM.