R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya Ta06
Thread: Tamiya Ta06
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Noobi_Kenubi
Tech Apprentice

Hi guys, any latest update with the ta06 ms version?

Im currently racing my ta06 with some friends in my home country, in here they only run ashpalt for tc cars and all i can say is the car have good corner exit speed, plus the left right balance is quite good, just a bit overweight compared to other pro kits out there.

To tell the truth this is the first kit i bought to restart the hobby, so im eager to find out more on latest upgrades for this car.

I would like to seek opinions from u guys here, is it worth it if i buy the new MS kit ver when i already upgraded my ta06 pro with all the latest hop ups? I do feel is a bit redundant to buy another complete kit and would really prefer buying an "upgrade kit" ala FF03 upgrade kit to convert my chassis to carbon fiber version.

The main intention here is to fully upgrade my ta06 to its limit for gt and stock races, as i already owned a yokomo bd5 chassis for boosted 10.5t weekends.

The MS chassis is sitting on the shelf inside the tamiya hobby store near my house right now, and i cant stop thinking about it. Heellppppp