R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-07-2013, 12:06 AM
Kakenballs
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Casper
I am totally serious when I say this. I have NEVER had a SCTE shock even loose a drop of oil. I ignore my shocks for months even! I never had to worry about them as they don't leak. The single oring is a "X" ring so it has two "edges" on it but again I have heard VERY few people have issues with the stock SCTE shocks leaking. Going to another brand "o-ring" should not help. The stock o-rings may not make the most "free" shock on the market but they are consistant and the mass majority of them don't leak. How old are your shock shafts? You run in dusty conditions that may foul the shocks easy? Maybe some new shafts and o-rings will help with your problem and run the shock boots.
The shock shafts are 2 full days old which are newly rebuilt by billy & running indoors. So if your saying billy cant build shocks right then I'm lost here. The o-ring is the tlr low friction gray o-ring! Will be posting pics of shocks just to show! I don't use the boots but cant see this being the problem here......