R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ta04r...
Thread: Ta04r...
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 10:38 PM
minijosh
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I'm a weekly racer who has a TA04-SS. I'm slowly but surely upgrading to R specs except I got the carbon fiber upper and lower decks coming. Do the universals make that much of a difference? I got the low drag belts front and rear. I got ball diffs just sitting to the side. Not too sure how to adjust those to make them work for me. Alloy motor mount in the post with the carbon bits. Low friction shocks ( not TRF ) on all 4 with yellow springs up front and red in the rear. I'm racing a 19 turn chamelion 2. I'm now using a LRP v7.1 esc with a gear ratio combo of 35 pinion and 128 spur. I'm also runnind Schumacher wheels with hard inserts and Schumacher carpet dragons. There are only 3 tires that are legal where I race. I'm just a rookie racer still and I don't really have my car set up by the pros yet. I'm waiting for the stuff to arrive in the mail. How does this sound for indoor carpet racing which is mostly a short track with some tight turns and some sweeping turns and maybe one straight?