R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3Racing Sakura Zero S
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 08:07 PM
clp.eng
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by bakoo
Sorry for not making you the center of my universe, princess

We're mostly just hobbyists in here, not psychics, so when you ask for help you have to provide as much relevant information as possible. Are you going to drive in nside or outside, on carpet or asphalt, on a small and technical track or large and open one, or are you just going bashing on the parking lot?

Also, it is a good idea to check if someone already asked the same question before. Spending 5 seconds in google (9T fdr sakura) tells me that someone already asked the same thing before, in this very thread, and got an answer:

Good luck, and enjoy your Zero S, it's a great car
Being new at this I guess I didn't know the correct questions to ask or the proper info to provide. Sorry for my ignorance. I am up to pg 45 (slow reader).

I did Google but did not use those exact terms & did not find that link!

What I was actually trying to understand is the relationship between FDR & motor turns then I could figure it out for myself. I had thought that there would be specific info for this topic. I did not know it was all trial & error based on experimentation because of all the variables. I have read that answer but I don't have the 19T pulleys so I'm guessing this will not apply to my set up.

I was hoping to get one pinion (budget constraints) to drag race my neighbor on the street out in front of our house as there aren't any tracks around here. I'd love to learn to drive well enough to actually race!

Thanks,

Chuck

P.S.

I couldn't post a reply to you because I quoted your url reference! WoW!

Last edited by clp.eng; 08-02-2013 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Update