R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - USGT
Thread: USGT
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 04:11 PM
DARKSIDE
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
Yes, that makes perfect sense... for a 17.5 class. The D3.5 only had issues (supposedly) with the 17.5 specifically, and only the 17.5. The 21.5, 13.5, 10.5, and everything on down, did not. Not allowing ANY of the 3.5 series motors to run kind of promotes the idea that they ALL have some sort of advantage.. which they do not, and makes it tougher for people to find the right motor to use.

But I digress... I don't really care about that race specifically as I am not attending, I was just making sure that the motor is typically allowed "in general", as there may be other races that I DO make, and that is the only motor I can run.
I see where you are coming from...wish you could/would attend especially if you run VTA or GT...but I understand...

I understand the race directors point ,due to a lot of guys are picking up new motors batteries ect for this event and the winter season in general...and he doesn't want ppl buying stuff that may or may not be used in the later months....

So we will leave it at that.....back to USGT info and racing

Capt America vs Battman....DC vs Marvel....just looks like it was going to happen...lol...

Cya around

Last edited by Matt Trimmings; 05-19-2016 at 09:29 PM.