R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - USGT
Thread: USGT
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2013, 10:16 AM
DARKSIDE
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Cpt.America
That makes no sense. If it's a roar class, and the motor is roar approved (has always been roar approved)... then you should be able to run the motor. Everybody in this area runs the D3.5 21.5 in this class (and vta).
good point and I respect that, but as posted we normally follow what Vegas is doing when it comes to ROAR classes....and they are not allowing the D3.5 motors...and since a lot of guys use my event to get ready for Vegas...it only makes sense..

Also let me be clear, this is a USVTA event, where USVTA RULES are KING, not because Rob last name or me being the KING OF VTA....simple humor..lol..don't take me serious..please don't..Im no Eddie

but if your area is using ROAR rules for VTA, that's fine and I hope it grows...but what Ive seen over the last few years is proof that the USVTA rules work and honestly, get more ppl at the event....

The ROAR asphalt and carpet nats have a good following, but neither compare to the Scale or Southern Nats...in numbers or ppl willing to travel....now of course the entry is higher, and that may play a small roll....But coming to an official USVTA event, you eliminate the guess work or worry...20+ states submitting entry into the Southern Nationals 2 years in a row cant be wrong...

so for you to say it dosent make sense, well to those of us running VTA from the beginning, says differently

also...a USVTA car won the ROAR races too....

Last edited by Matt Trimmings; 05-19-2016 at 09:29 PM.