R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - GT class--buggy-based on road!
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 11:43 AM
tonylunatic
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jspeed
There doesn’t need to be any debate.

I would suggest you go back to page #1 on this thread and learn what GT racing is supposed to be all about.

Learn how the class it started and why.

Learn how the class started with only a few guys racing, how it grew to the biggest & highest attendance level GT race ever!

Learn what happened after that race and see how racer attendance has gone down hill ever since the 2010 GTWC event.

Before any of the “young guns” of GT try to attack me for what I say here with the typical “that was then, this is now” or “deal with it”…… just ask yourselves, has the GT racing class really grown?

Why can’t any GT race or organizer even get close to the 100 pre-paid registrations we had for the 1st Ipanema GTWC?

So, save the personal attacks, just answer the two questions above.
Have fun!

Wow really, You answer these questions.

1. And most Important! How much drama and bull shit do you cause with your rants and raves, that has pushed people out of GT but out of Rc all together? Your like a cancer with no cure, and mental issues.

2. How many manufacturers made GT cars back then to Now?

3. How many NEW products and innovations have been developed since then?

You always end your post with HAVE FUN Well sir we that actually go to races around this country, support local racing and actually help beginners into the class with advice and true support, HAVE A TON OF FUN! Unlike yourself!

Still waiting to try your Gt325 body would be a great addition to a much needed item for the class, emailed you several times with no response, but yet you continue to do,.. well what you do best...

Have Fun O wait I guess this is your kind Fun