R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 07-26-2013, 12:30 AM
wtcc
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

It is sad to hear that some teams don't want to make exceptions especially for something that deepens the relationship to their fans. There should be exceptions for niche products like yours as long as you don't get richt from them.
On the other hand I can understand the team reaction if you didn't ask them for permission...
I hope you can seal a deal that is good for the sport and the hobby!

Today my TRG Brabham body arrived. For everyone who isn't sure about the quality or if it is worth the money I made some pictures. I for myself am positive surprised! For 25$ (without shipping) I got a highly detailed body, an satisfying sticker set and a lot of plastic parts, including wing and body attachment, two different driver helmets and the screws to bring it all together. If I compare it to the price of a Tamiya Ferrari F60 body set that comes in at 41€ (without shipping) in Germany it is quite a good deal

Now some pictures:

I will use that body for my new F1 project that is more focussed on speed than beeing a 1/10 scale replica of the original. More information to come if my chassis arrives