R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - OFNA GT-V2e 1/8 GT
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 05:48 PM
MantisWorx
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

They just sent me pix of the bodies, they "say" that they are all long but i just dont see how the MP and 458 are long. But these are some badass bodies! tell me what you think?

Thanx for the compliments guys!
This platform is starting to show some real potential! i managed to Q7 in Joliet at the byrons challenge which has been the most stacked event so far for GT in the US. I have a customer witha long chassis that is VERY quick, I am probably going to build up a long chassis car again since everything has evolved so much.

Jstall, that not really much of a difuser but you can build on it, if you are running open on the bottom of your car you are giving up a lot of speed and traction, AERO is king here is one that i contructed using the stock one as a base:

I can t find a pic of the assembly but you want the entire bottom of the car sealed to the edge of the body and the beginning of the difuser.

I will have the first sample bodies this weekend, once i paint and take pix i will have to place a big order . I will have a pre-order on the website and i am telling you guys now that my PM box is blowing up for these so if you dont pre-order dont expect that i will have them in stock for the first round becuase i more than likely will not!!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	F-458 Body.jpg
Views:	1206
Size:	287.7 KB
ID:	1090777   Click image for larger version

Name:	McLaren MP4.jpg
Views:	591
Size:	258.7 KB
ID:	1090778   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nissan GTR.jpg
Views:	958
Size:	265.7 KB