R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3Racing Sakura Zero S
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 12:20 PM
ttsquirrel
Tech Apprentice

Angry

hello all. ive have finally started to get going on my kit and am running into issue that are making me very frustrated. i havent heard of anyone else with these issues but i cant seem how no one else hasnt had them.

the first was the center gear adaptor step. i ordered the 19t upgrade and somehow i am supposed to know that there are no M12x.85 washers included. thanks alot 3Racing for including those extra parts that obviously are needed. instaed of making an order to tq i ended up make my own spacer by filing some washers to the right thickness.

now im on the steering system and i bought the sak-10 upgrade. dam 3r again!! the original kit uses 4.8 ball that threads into platic but upgrade calls for 4.8 ball that need screw to go into it. original kit only includes ONE 4.8 ball and that is suppose to go on to servo . on the instructions on sheet that came with upgrade say the 4.8 ball is original part but kit only includes one. now i have to make another freaking order to tq, pay s&h and wait.

well now that have that off my chest i dont feel any freaking better. i still cant finish the kit unless i order the extra parts.

frustrated frustrated frustrated

tts