R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC6 Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2013, 09:32 AM
YoDog
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mr.juarez
you guys crack me up!!!

I just said I don't my want my car on its nuts and have chuncks of the rear chassis missing and having to buy another 90 dollar chassis sooner than later.

I also found out I put the wrong rear toe inserts. I'm at 3.5 toe in and I was told to put the 0s in. I did finally listen to richard and put the same 32 in gt3 (21.5) and ran a full second faster compared to my x patterns

Nick I'm getting a set of 34 & 36 team powers from norcal so I should have them by sat to try out. If it don't turn ill give it more wot to turn !!
$90 bucks!!!
Buddy, you are getting your chassis from the wrong place. Most places online are between $55 and $65 bucks. I got mine from TQ down in Chino for $56.00 besides, just because it don't look good, don't mean it don't work good. Scratches and chips are inevitable in parking lot racing so keep a spare in the box for an eventual refresh and beat the crap out of the race chassis. You gotta try my setup one of these days... I haven't changed a thing except tires since The beginning of June. It works good when it's hot and just gets better as the evening goes on.