R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Xray T4 '13
Thread: Xray T4 '13
View Single Post
Old 07-16-2013, 04:03 AM
Bishop
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by daang
I can only get 80% steering with my savox servo's on my xray t4 i have the 1251 and 1252.

Have them since begin of this year... Could they be broke??

I installed my old kopropo and steering 100% and didnt need 150% epa at left or right at all about 132 left and 137 right. I do have a sanwa mt4 radio.
I can't say for sure as I don't have a T4 yet, but I do have the MT4, and on my Photon EX I'm like 115% by the looks of my settings, which I think is about right using the 51 or 52 from memory on my own cars, I don't ever set the full lock till it's touching, always little away from the stops, as you don't want it to touch or risk touching if you have to trim during a meet.

Really I was back on like 100% recently and had enough steering at my last meeting, I think it went back to 100% cause I did a model reset for reasons I can't remember, but excluding something about the T4 that needs more throw, I can't think why you may not have enough throw.

Actually thinking back, I think on mine I wound in the limit screws on my wheel and re calibrated my MT4 or something like that at one point, though not by a lot, but I'd be checking you end point calibration to see if everything looks in order with that.