View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 06:25 PM   #11607
RC10Nick
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Here's a quick video I took today of my buggy in mm4 config on a very bumpy and loose/dusty track. Despite being so rough and loose, the car drove and handled very well (except for it wanting to nose dive on jumps, as you can see). It tracked straight, the back end felt very planted and confident, and jumped very nicely (again, except for the slight nose diving). I am running a gear diff, too!

I was able to put down times 1-1.5 seconds faster than in my rear motor rc10t3 that I had raced the week before, and the track was in better condition when I ran the t3! Later on after this video was recorded I was able to nail the triple a few times. I thought rear motor was supposed to be faster on this type of track

I'll be racing it tomorrow on a slightly smoother and higher bite track that I have also previously raced my t3. It will be interesting to see how my lap times compare at that track, too. The following week I'll have a new dimec20 +8 type b chassis on the car as well (right now it is a standard chassis).

+ YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.