R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - EAMotorsports discussion thread
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2004, 07:38 PM
EAMotorsports
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Tazz....got the motors done...Sent you an email about them tonight.

RBLove....Ray showing strong in Masters along with his team mate "the bearded one" Eli Ezrow...TQ and win in both classes for EAMotorsports. Fellow Team driver MO denton was building the HP for him. Thanks to Mo, Eli and Ray for the representation!!

Brandon I didnt make it..The return flight I was booked on was "overbooked" and couldnt get another one out till Monday morning...My real job didnt like that very much so I stayed home

Cool deal Mr Jolly. Let me know if you would prefer the Reedy quad magents over the C2's. Im thinking of getting them in stock.

BDG....Thanks for the words....I got your message but couldnt answer your question so I didnt call back...LOL

Thanks PookyT...Cells are starting to go through "the process" as well as more motors.

Berger glad you liked the motor's. The last batch of 767's I got wore funny in the middle of the brush and worked 100 times better with the vertical slot in the center of them. I also knock a little off the leading and trailing edge to get the torque up there a bit more. ...Usually have to go up on the gear 1-2 teeth with this setup.

Thanks

EA