R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Speed Passion Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2013, 04:30 PM
Xpress
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 32819toon
Update -

I bought a Speed Passion Reventon LED program card and couldn't get it to install on either my laptop or my son's new laptop. The hobby shop where I bought it gave me help, but after many, many......many attempts at doing the same as I had originally done, it finally installed. I started the Reventon software and the only icon on the screen was to update the firmware, which I did. I connected the program box to my ESC and it only showed forward/brake - no reverse. I'm also not able to download any other profiles. I believe the Reventon S is actually a Stock Race model as I cannot add other functions such as boost, turbo etc. The card doesn't give me the functions which the website says it will either.

I have contacted RCMart and Speed Passion and guess what ?....neither have responded.

I don't know what problem Speed Passion have with RCMart, but they are selling Speed Passion product so they are responsible for their own product, whether they like it or not. If it's not genuine, then they need to deal with it.

So come on Speed Passion help network on this thread - where are you ? You have a problem here. You have a lot of dis-satisfied customers. I feel completely duped. Your website is so contradictory and full of duff information.

I want a refund as I've been miss-sold a product which is useless to me.
What country do you live in? If you're info is correct it looks like the UK? Have you contacted Schumacher? I believe they are the importer/distributor for SP in the UK. Perhaps RCMart is shipping items into the UK from HK around the official distributor?

Last edited by Xpress; 07-03-2013 at 10:35 PM. Reason: ...