R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 07-03-2013, 09:58 AM
Giorgio
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by eff one
looks good! I just finished my wrc as well, it was one of the tougher builds I have done. I found the directions a bit difficult. I noticed you put on a Tamiya front wing, how did you go about fix it to the chassis?
Hello

To Eff one

I'm Giorgio Favaretto, I-mola is my "creature".

I know original F-one instruction are a bit ...puzzling at least, this is due the different evolutions they made, w/o keeping update the handbook.

May be you'd like to have a look at I-mola instruction, being an upgrade, they could somehow help you.

http://www.fenix-racing.com/ita/4.asp

to Pokiu

Good question... at recent ETS in Austria, the car was in the A-main for 4 of 5 qualify round, in the last one Matteo Berlincioni, blew a Cirtix (mandatory esc)... so we went to the B main.

Being honest, before the race I'd have signed a devil's contract to get into the B main... having followed the race... it's a little bittersweet but nevertheless somehow over my most optimistic dream.

It's available in the USA trough Rc Paintlab.

Any question, I'm here to answer

To AARcobra

Please be kind enough to share with us the front wing installation. This would make a lot of WRC owner happy!