R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team C 1/8 GT car
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 08:00 PM
MantisWorx
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 28 (97%+)

Originally Posted by British Menace
Do I recall you saying Marcus that Team C were looking at upgrading the center drive shafts, or the wheel shafts?

Are these to be included in the kit or an option part?

BM
These are the ones they sent me for testing, they are the wheel shafts:

As you can imagine there are 1000's of kits already boxed and in distributors world wide so there is no way they can replace the ones that are in the kits already. These shafts are shared with the nitro and E buggy kits too. The most sensible thing to do is use remaining stock for kits and put the upgraded ones for sale as separate parts. These are still in testing phase so it will be a while before they are publicly available. With all that being said i think i am the only one that has managed to break them, the previous ones have been used for years

Originally Posted by scooby61
Need help on the gt8le/gtv2e setup I know your nitro guys here but there doesn't seem to be much going on in the other threads except for top speed straight line guys.
My issues are mainly getting the car to stay flat in the turns. Under power it wants lift the inside front wheel if I get that to stay down the rear end is all over the place any help apprecited.

Search this thread for my setup and start from there but it sounds to me like your ride height is too high and your droop settings are off. you should also go with 1500 front shock oil and 1200 rear. The long chassis has lots of flex I have found that the aluminum chassis braces really help control it along with the LRP arm braces, which i would add first.