R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - new ofna DM1 pics and thoughts :):)
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2013, 03:50 PM
DVUS HELI
Tech Initiate

How much were you looking at for the NIB one?
Originally Posted by Herrsavage
Finally got to run my DM-1 with some decent tires.. Proline Road Rage SC tires (I think) on DE Racing 17mm rims.. Awesome grip. Was able to push the car so much harder than I'd ever been able to before(on a non-groomed asphault mess-around track where I run it mostly..)

All those stupid small-diameter rally game tires I bought are freakin' useless (for a non-racer like me especially..)

I've been trying to sell my two 7th scale DM-1's for a while now, with no bites. And I'm not going to give them away. One is used, the other still unassembled in the box. So I guess - especially now that I know what tires are decent - I'm going to be keeping them for the long run. Just need to be sure I can buy clutch bells(the annoying Achilles heal of the DM-1 IMO, the rest of the car being awesome..) and 2-speed parts in the future... I guess CB's are fewer and further between these days. So if anybody knows of a good source, lemme' know. Nitrohouse is useless to me, as they want 30 bucks shipping for whatever you order, however small...