R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 06:34 AM
nanoverse
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by rcgod
Well guys, you asked for it and here it is! The new BCE SCTE 2.0 chassis.
Bill and I have been working together for the last three months to produce the best chassis available for this truck. We feel we have improved on the stock chassis in several areas. 7075 aluminum for increased durability, the battery is mounted lower on the chassis for lower COG, increased torsional stiffness for better steering feel, and multiple rear chassis brace options for varying track conditions and driving styles.
There are a limited quantity available currently, so if you want the best, contact Bill through his website at www.BCEspeed.com
The chassis will be added to the website in the next couple of days, so if you don't see it, don't worry. There are some available! Contact Bill and he will take care of you. Bill wanted to give you guys the first shot at this chassis for all of your support here at RCTech. He knows he has many loyal customers here, so this is his way of saying Thank You.
No, 1.0 to 2.0 chassis? My 1.0 is so pimped up and working good that I won't be bying a 2.0 soon. 2.0 has also too many small things that I would like to see changed.

Last edited by nanoverse; 06-22-2013 at 06:50 AM.