R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 06-18-2013, 06:38 AM
BP SHADOW
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by F N CUDA
really need to stop takin shots at the main guys that keep F1 swag within our reach.
less than a couple years ago you couldn't touch any F1 stuff without jumping thru dozens of hoops, ordering from Japan or just waiting til Tamiya would stock it and charge premium $.
Sean Park at TQ Raceway (tqrcracing.com) pretty much single handedly put F1 parts and great racing right in our desperate laps by taking a huge risk and droppin a lot of up front cash on inventory.
Brad Palmer f1paintlab.com is THE paint and sticker guru as well as F1 parts supplier elite.
Constructive criticism is best done and probably most appreciated directly thru pm or email.
Cuda, you are far too kind, but thank you. I hope you will still feel the same way if we bang wheels goin through the bus stop at Nats.
That said, I second what Cuda said, me aside TQ is a great shop, and Sean is my top dealer and a great guy to deal with. I've been doing F1 since 1989, and back then there was pretty much nothing to speak of, you had a choice 1 chassis and 2 bodies, and good luck on decals, you had to buy 5 sheets to get the decals for one body. Just saying that things have come a long way and this is probably the best time for F1 in the RC world.