R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 01:14 PM
lappdawg27
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by wyd
Car is all done. Right now I had to get a different esc as my standard Castle MMP don't fit so I went with a Novak Impart even though my better judgment told me not to go with Novak and will you guess as of right now I can't get it setup to work. Servo works great, receiver all working bu can't get the new esc to run the motor with a brand new Novak 7.5 so I tried an 8.5 motor I have that I know works an still get the same error code from this damn Novak. I know I should of grabbed a Tekin RS off our shelf at the hobbyshop I work at but thought I would help and take a product that wouldn't move for us and now I'm paying for it. First experience with Novak since the Hammer brushed ESC but 15 plus years later same freaking results a non working ESC at this time. If I can't figure this and out and it goes back to Novak I will be even more furious than I am right now. I will shoe horn my MMP in as at least it always works.
Hope you enjoy the Durango...I've been running the DEST210R at Pit Stop and love it.