R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Durango DEX210 Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 05:35 PM
RiceP
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 71 (100%+)

Originally Posted by socal23
Anyone can chime in and correct men if I'm wrong here.

These are the usual questions and have a lot of different answers.

First off. Petitrc.com has a few good base set ups. Will give you valor of detail info on set ups. Good starting point depending on track types/size.
Motor depends on what class. Stock 17.5 a lot of people run the reedy and orion motors. Shuur speed I hear are great. I personally run the trinity d3.5 but I don't race roar.
The higher C is allways better. Also depends on weather you run shortys or stick packs.
I don't run anything less then 60c but that's preference. Anything over 35-40C is a good start point. And gearing comes with wearher you run stock/mod. If you plan on trying a lot of different gearing invest in the tresery lay shaft to run ae spurs. There a lot cheaper then Durango and allways in stock. Or the avid triad kit. Upgrade rear hubs. And that's a good start. Play with it and upgrade as you see fit! Good luck hope that helps.
Thanks that helps I am going to run outdoor dirt track not roar and all my lipos are 6500mah 150c maxamps and 5000mah 90c Orion just didn't know if that was over kill for this car I would assume I can get damn good run time with these I get 12 min main in 4x4 sc with ease so maybe going down in mah to lighten car might not be a bad idea or what do u run as far as mah.