R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 08:08 PM
hkrob
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BmainStar
...I think you may have had a bad hit ,it happens in Racing and stuff gets tweeked.I prefer the the stock rear hubs for two reasons.. They feel better(dont know why) and if you blow out a rear bearing it may get stuck in the alum hub.Now get this...In 2 or so yrs that I have been running this truck mostly 2 x a week racing and practice,I have never broken a rear hub!!!!Many here will tell ya the same..Alum looks nice tho!!!!

..Sup Robin.? They were hooked up!!Cars looked very( in) the track not on top of it!! Trucks looked very smooth!!!I had not run in about 3 months,
wanted to run the new lay out Friday nite with the new 2.0 and get a battery in.. about mid pack, the truck started to feel really good.I was not gonna race having no practice or any run time for so long so I showed up late Sat to watch.Well Matt payed my entry and i was talked into running. I went home to get my gear and made it back by the 2nd qual.2nd battery ever in my new truck,bald city blocks on a dry track no less at one of the big races of the year around here. LOL you can see where this is goingDid donuts around every corner and just had to pull over and let most peeps pass.By the main threw on the Rattlers track held moisture and ended up having a really good run,truck felt amazing!!!ended up somewhere in the B main(sportsman))
Sounds like you had a good time looks like you lived up to your name (B-Main Star). I wanted to make the race but I cant really spent all day and night at the track wife would kill me. I will be able make the race this Saturday at Pegasus hope to see you there.

Last edited by hkrob; 05-28-2013 at 09:07 PM.