R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - I want something, I can't find it in the classifieds and want it for nothing
Old 05-26-2013, 08:54 PM
M3Roc
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 108 (100%+)

Guys I need a RTR VTA car... I have a box of Twinkies im offering as trade.. You pay shipping..

Seriously though, I could agree with most of what's said of here.. Its no diff in the FS thread though. Everyone starts with very high prices, sometimes $10 or $20 less then new and their thinking is that it must be worth that much since ive only ran it 5 mins.

Also, when I see someone post that they've only ran it for 5 mins or "its only been run twice", I run in the opposite direction. The reason for this is because ive purchased items from such people and when I get the part, it looks like crack. The more you try to tell me how little its been used, the more I don't believe you. Post up clear pics and ill judge for myself. I don't expect something completely new when I buy something used but stop trying to justify your over the top price with comments we can't verify. I find it hard to believe that you keep track of how many times you've run it or that you would ever mention if the motor ever went over its heat threshold..