R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hpi Pro 4
Thread: Hpi Pro 4
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 05:40 PM
floodo1
Tech Regular

Originally posted by sweet'n'sour
I have just bought a pro4 from tower and thought id log on to see what the good word is and now i find out there is a v1.1 out there. I checked my box and there is no sticker so i am guessing it is the older version.

Does anyone know any email address where i can contact hpi on hot to fix this problem, i would call but i live in australia and its rather expensive to call the us.

Other than that i just want to say it seems like a great car, it has already seen its first race and with no time to set it up it showed some great potential. And WITH OUT starting and arguments it was equally as quiet as my x-ray, it was very free and ran like a dream.

cheers
michael
actually the box does NOT have to specifically say 1.1 on the outside. i JUST received a kit DIRECTLY from HPI (usa) that does NOT say 1.1 on the outside.

however if you open your kit inside should be a bag that has an orange piece of paper that says version 1.1 on it.

in my specific instance there where 2 big bags with sub bags in them. on the outside of the larger bag there was the v1.1 bag stapled to it. pretty much showing that it was a 1.0 kit that they added the 1.1 bag to.

yours should be similar if its 1.1

but yeah if not contact hpi and they'll take car of you !