R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 05-14-2013, 12:00 AM
Kevin K
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MantisWorx
You are completely right, I made a mistake and apologize but that doesnt make an excuse for using a really old set of old tires compared to a set of newer tires and completely slobbering it on, to the point where it is running down the side of course its not going to absorb even if those both were not 572's. It is obvious that i only used a very small amount of compound to give it a chance to soak in . If you are going to compare an experiment than the variables need to be at least close to the same. Maybe you missed the news flash but i compared a NEW set this morning and provided feedback. And the set I provided pictures of were used two weeks ago not a year and a half ago.
Where is your contribution to this argument, do you have a pic of waved TCS tires on your camera, or just the GFX link? Or are you just here to jump on the bandwagon? Just wondering.
Im not jumping on any bandwagon your running off at the mouth about what Rob did wrong when your clearly in the wrong in ASSUMING what he was doing. I dont have a dog in this fight but you are looking at things from your POV only and not taking anything else for what it is....none of this is proven FACT anything you are showing could be specific to what you are doing so it just might be in your "world" but not world wide and you dont want to even be open this possibility. That is why I think people are all up in your Kool-Aid.

The only tires that I have ever used were the TCS tires and I had no issues with them on carpet. Now if you want to talk about shoddy quality control and what not what I saw with the Pardus tires would make your head spin.