R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3Racing Sakura Zero S
View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 01:12 AM
ta04evah
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by thefan
3Racing release new cars Sakura XI Sport to take over from the Zero S, and a Sakura XI Ultimate, do you think they will continue to still sell zero parts or will they eventually fade out?
With the number of Zero & Zero-S cars out there, I don't believe it would be in 3 Racing's best interest to stop making & selling spares for those cars.

After some initial problems with one of my Sakura's I'm more than happy with their performance to keep racing them for a long time to come.
I have 2 of them with one being the full CF & Alloy race spec cars and a Zero-S with some key upgrades such as alloy shocks, alloy bulk heads, alloy spur holder & alloy steering, while it still has the steel turn buckles, Fiberglass chassis & fiberglass shock towers.
Out of the two cars, I prefer racing my S version as it feels more planted & easier to drive than the CF version.
Sure it won't keep up with a gun driver using something like a Xray T4 or 417X, but it also keeps some of the other CF race chassis honest, and when people see what I'm driving they sometimes are left scratching their heads.

Cheers
Rob.