R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Aarcmcc Rules
Thread: Aarcmcc Rules
View Single Post
Old 05-26-2002, 09:32 PM
TrustMe
Tech Regular

Tyre width voting closes 8th June 2002, results of this vote will be advertised on 9th June 2002.

Fuel tank capacity. The reason no loose inserts are allowed is that in the event of someone running an oversized fuel tank, it does not give that competitor the ability to secretly slip an insert into the fuel tank prior to end of Race Scruteneering. The simplest and easiest way to decrease the capacity of a fuel tank, is to heat the tank and depress the sides until the capacity is legal. However there has been the odd time where due to the discretion of the race director and Scrutaneer, an insert may be placed in the fuel tank, however it is up to the competotor to make sure that the Tank size is according to the rules.

When racing in a sanctioned event, the competitor should be awware of the rules, and should make sure that his car confirms with these rules prior to the first scrutaneering. When a competitor fails scrutaneering, he does so because he has not complied with the rules.

I have never been pinged at scrutaneering, simply because I make sure that my car complies, read the rules comply with them, thats how easy it is.

A.G.