R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Drift Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Vroomin
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by theblitzkidd
I kno what u mean man, I used to be into the whole drifting deal real big a while back, but sold off all my stuff, and I been huge into sc racing, and stadium truck, but I kinda missed sliding around and so forth so bought this one...and now I just mess around with it when I go places and ppl are like " how does it do that?? Lol

lol the reaction is always priceless. I gotta try a stadium truck one day.

Originally Posted by Chiefy 707
It's not that no one posts on this thread anymore it's just that this thread sucks. No offense to anyone.

RC Tech is great for every other aspect of RC cars. There's a forum for basically every type. But when it comes to drifting, we only get a 'thread'? Drifting is more than a fad alot of racers thought it just be. It has a huge international following, what the hell gives?

If you're serious/curious about drifting sign up @ Driftmission. They have an awesome and friendly RC drift community. This is my favorite place to go.

Another active drift forum is CSJunkies. Sometimes this place may not be very friendly and they look down on 50/50 drifters, but alot of the guys there know their shi+.

I hear you loud and clear my friend. It was a mission finding this thread yet every other style has a whole entire section dedicated to it!

Oh well atleast you 2 are here so ill post the pics lol

The TT01E

(I am learning as I go what the parts are but I think I got it down pretty well)

-front motor conversion
-custom steering arms ??
-hitec servo
-venom lipo battery with volt check
-motor heat sink
-ball bearings
-aluminum shaft
-titanium cvd's
-Adjustable upper arms (front and rear)
-One way
-Square solid rear diff
-Active Hobby CS gear (not installed, don't know how to)

The chassi and bodies