R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - European 2wd 1/8th pan car on-road Classic class
Old 04-26-2013, 07:23 AM
Farmer_John
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hitcharide1
I've been in two modes lately, either busy as hell or laid up recovering from whatever malady has beset me...like today for instance. Oh well. Fire me another email and I'll send you an address...

...I'd encourage anyone to go whatever route suits their needs and wallet the best. As for me, whatever direction I go in, I want the most durable thing possible since newbies wreck a lot and it's hard enough keeping the discouraged newbie around when he's spending all his time wrenching, let alone the cost of replacement parts, especially when it's parts that should have been more durable to begin with. And as we all know, our 4wd builds are not newbie friendly....but I did actually get the thing built, so whether it does well or not, I feel pretty good about it!
Phil (or anyone else who can), here's a suggestion. take a look at the most often broken part of the P8C. The front caster blocks (I'll bet I went through 8-9 of them last year), One of the guys has already made a stiffener for the blocks, why not aluminum blocks themselves?

It'd make the Moto guys really happy...