R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho Ultima RB6 & RB6.6 Car Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 06:31 PM
Wildcat1971
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 84 (100%+)

yeah, I pulled the one off my 22 to try. worked good. my 22 kinda need a new gear cover anyway. sadly the kyosho cover is cheaper, lol. ok, the shocks. WOW so freaking nice to build. just like the old losi xx shocks. I am gonna run losi 55x4 with 30/27.5 for now. I have read the 55x4 is sweet. I might get the ae 1.3x4's once they come into stock. My front pin brace is tweaked a little not a ton, but a little. I am not sure if it is the 1mm thicker version. how thick is the upgraded brace? is the xxx brace better, thought i read it works. Honestly the pin brace design is a little weak. The plastic bumper is suppose to keep it on and support it I guess. I notice the previous owner was trying to put the Team Stock setup on the buggy. he even removed the 3x screws from the side pods. the only screws in the pods are the end ones. should i put more screws in? And yeah, avid rear wheels dont really fit. I used the locked hut on it, but it looks like it only threaded 1/2 way. I am unsure if the serrated surface will be enough. sadly I just mounted all of my tires on avid wheels for my b4.....so I kinda wanna use them. ok, gonna get back to the buggy.