R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Ofna Ultra GTP2e
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 07:58 PM
FLoJo
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

thanks I pretty much have everything put back together , luckily I know some guys locally that have lx2e and gtp so can try source parts there before I have to order any . Only issue that my CF shock tower was the dirt oval style and very long and wide compared to GTP rear shock tower . SNR doesnt have it on his site and maxvelocity sells it for $40+ shipping . Just found another guy CCS customs . Just ordered one from him $30 shipped , well see how this one plays out its 3mm compared to the one I had before at 4mm , for now ill just install my stock rear shock tower , the body actually bent back with a couple kinks , will try to reinforce in .

And hopefully weather breaks this weekend because Ive been pretty bummed that I havnt been able to try it out on the track in the last couple weekends .. LoL still have alot of testing and tuning before shes road worthy , I still need to pick up a mylaps also . Hopefully ill have one in my possesion before actually raceday , will be my first time using one .