R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 07:31 PM
XRated SCT
Tech Master

Originally Posted by SuperDaveNT
So....drove the truck for the first time today. Kept trying to do a big triple and it either flew like a plane or nose dived. Needless to say, I broke the rear torque rod and bent the back half of the chassis. Jet wondering what holes you guys are cutting out? I need this think to stop sailing away on me!
Thats crazy man how did you manage to bend the chassis and break the torque rod, when I first got my 2.0 out on a bash track without any holes cut in the body it flew FLAWLESS!! I did bash my 2.0 when it first was done cause I didn't have time to go to the track I wanted to but I tore it down completely and did maintenance on everything and going to trying 5/7/3 for the diffs. and strictly keep it on a legit track though but I only seized 2 bearing and broke the torque rod end overall the truck is nearly bulletproof as is, but I got a new body and put some holes with my body reamer since I don't have a dremel to make clean cut outs I'll try to get a pic up, but as far as the nose diving I had that problem to but I put my drag brake all the way down and it's cool now