R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 R/C F1's...Pics, Discussions, Whatever...
Old 04-16-2013, 12:32 PM
Rick Vessell
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer robert
The go to tire at Mikes hobby shop is Pit Shimizu 571 and 574. The 572's work well but glaze on our carpet quickly and begin to push bad. The 574's stay clean as long as you stay out of the marbles. I also keep a set of the front 3 medium's in case traction gets really high but so far I have been able to keep traction rolls at bay through set up.

Our hobby shop recently became a Pit Shimizu Dealer and they only stock 571's and 574's for the F-104 wheeled cars as well as the F103 equivelent (R1hards and F3softs) for any of the wide cars like F113, F103, kyosho plazma etc.

Our track only allows black can Paragon for the traction compound. The smell is not bad since its a huge indoor complex with good ventalation, carpet track, dirt track and HUGE hobby shop all under the same roof.

And I am not Robert Jr. just Robert Bremer.

Who is Robert Jr.?
Thanks for the tire and traction info. Robert Jr. was a racer I knew when I lived down there for a couple of years. I've been to Mike's, know the owner, know Mr. Dumas next door too. You guys are spoiled down there with that facility. Wish I had one up here like that.