R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - BeachRC Arenacross at Beach Hobbies - Myrtle Beach, SC
Old 04-16-2013, 11:19 AM
gemipit
Tech Initiate

Default BeachRC Arenacross at Beach Hobbies - Myrtle Beach, SC

I just wanted to introduce myself. Some of you may know me and some may not. My name is Brent Densford and I am opened a new Hobby shop in Myrtle Beach called Beach Hobbies. Our facility has a indoor dirt off road track and we are in the process of building an indoor carpet oval track sometime in the next month or so. I welcome you to come in and check out our selection. If we don't have it then we will get it for you. I feel our prices are VERY competitive with online prices and or other hobby shops. Our website is in the construction process but should be done in the next month or so (www.BeachRC.com). Check us out and like our page at http://www.facebook.com/beachhobbies I look forward to meeting all of you at some point or another. We plan on having our racing schedules up soon and we are in the process of trying to get our tracks thread put in to the SC section of this forum. You can contact us at (843) 712-2639.

THE FULL LINE OF BRANDS THAT BEACH HOBBIES AND BEACHRC.COM WILL STOCK OR CAN GET ARE:

TEAM ASSOCIATED, TEAM DURANGO, AKA RACING, AIRTRONICS, BUD'S RACING PRODUCTS, CUSTOM WORKS, CASTLE CREATIONS, DE RACING, FUTABA, G-MADE, HOBBY GEAR, HITEC, HELI-MAX, HOT BODIES, HPI, INTEGY, J CONCEPTS, JQ PRODUCTS, JOHN'S BSR RACING, KO PROPO, KYOSHO, KIMBROUGH, LO BUCKS RACING, LRP ELECTRONICS, LUNSFORD RACING, MCALLISTER, MUGEN SEIKI, MIP, NOVAK, OUTERWEARS, OFNA, O'DONNELL, PAASCHE, PANTHER PRODUCTS, PARMA, PRO-LINE, PEAK RACING, PROTEK, PROTOFORM RACE BODIES, PACTRA, POWERMASTER / VP RACING, RACERS EDGE, REEDY RACING, RPM, RC SCREWZ, RJ SPEED, ROBINSON RACING, SAVOX, SCHUMACHER, SPAZ STIX, ST RACING PRODUCTS, TAMIYA, TEAM GONADS, TONY'S SCREWS,TQ RACING PRODUCTS, VENOM, VIPER RC, TEAM TEKIN, TRINITY BY TEAM EPIC, TRAXXAS, TEKNO R/C, UPGRADE R/C, W.S. DEANS, WERKS RACING, AQUACRAFT, ARRMA, AXIAL, CARL GOLDBERG PRODUCTS, COVERITE, COX, DBOOTS, DLE, DURATRAX, DYNAFLITE, ELECTRIFLY, ESTES, FASST, FLIGHT POWER, FLYZONE, FUJI ENGINES, GLOBEE, GREAT PLANES MODEL MANUFACTURING, HASEGAWA, HELI-MAX, HOBBICO, LIFESOURCE, MONOKOTE, MUCHMORE, O.S. ENGINES, O'DONNEL RACING FUEL, REAL FLIGHT, REVELL, SUPERTIGRE, TACTIC, THUNDER TIGER, TOP FLITE, TRAKPOWER, VS TANK AND MORE.

WE WILL BE CONSTANTLY ADDING TO OUR PRODUCT LINES.

IF YOU DON'T SEE IT CHANCES ARE WE STILL CARRY IT OR CAN GET IT FOR YOU.