R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - CSO-1 1/10 190mm Touring
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 09:23 PM
duckman996
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by B.C.Ninja
OK well enough China Bashing for the meantime eh, anyway there have been a lot of countries in the world that have no trouble hitting China up for money when they are broke, including the US. So back on topic, is there anyone out there that has this kit and can give potential buyers a bit of a run down on build quality and handling etc, it has a very attractive price tag and to be honest is another step in the right direction to keep the local clubs blossoming with new drivers.

Got to see one first hand today. it was a lot better then I was expecting. Steering rack has some slop in it but can be fixed with a little time with it (CA glue on bearing races should fix that up). Handling wise the car is pretty stable until I cracked a chub with a tough hit. car seemed pretty decent. Was a fellow racers in the area. For the money, not a bad car at all. I would upgrade some parts for mod racing but for blinky 17.5.... might be good enough. Fit and finish was not Xray or Serpent quality but not a dogs beakfast either.