R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 08:11 AM
Casper
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Roken
I really don't care about the absent receiver box. Anybody who races and does multiple classes would ditch the thing anyways. My grip is the same cheap plastic as the RTR (and fasteners) I wanted the 22 stuff. The first run the rear carriers fail and also the steering arms just failed, cracked! I notice these are both must have upgrades but Losi still uses same old stuff and that is what everybody ends up replacing. I don't want replacement parts from HH I want parts that do not fail. Version "2" should = improvement and not require the number 1 product being upgraded by a aftermarket companies.
The plastic is pretty good on this truck. I agree the 22 stuff is better but for the weight of this truck the plastics are super tough. Rear hubs have really only been an issue for guys running in cold weather (40F or below about). As a result this was not deemed a must have upgrade and to reduce the cost of the kit for everyone they were left as an option. Are you talking about the servo arm? Depending on how tight you set your servo saver will determine how long that plastic arm will last. Most of use do upgrade to alum arms and run metal gear servo's so we can tighten the servo saver more.

This truck will take a TON of abuse. Can you break it with sufficent effort, yes but these things finish more races the most of the competition.