R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2004 NORRCA Carpet Nationals @ Halo Hobbies Nov. 5-7, 2004
Old 11-08-2004, 09:40 PM
nashrcracer
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

ok to answer all the questions before I go to sleep for the night

best off track excursion to Josh after bumping someone at the end of the straight and ending up in the DIRT planter half way into the Mall.

best funny setup tip to Mo for taking the tweak screws out of EAs Xray and Eric not being able to tell the difference.

and didn't have the mystery meat I left that up to skeen to eat. the gyro was good and so were the egg rolls.

the hotel Sleepinn has free wifi. will have to get my laptop working right the first night when we come up before cleveland for the warmup. I'll see about posting pictures for that.

actually I found the sounds and told josh to hit F7 "Bash you" F8 "payback time" and F9 I like the first two more and after hitting the last: super doh! Josh unplugged the speaker

sorry about the wait on the results been playing with my laptop, it decided to BSD XP2 on me when I got home. so now I have a laptop hard drive adapter on my desktop just to get you guys all the results!

Sweet track and Josh and his crew are making a top notch facility.

Extra Special thanks to Mo & Paul for helping me with my bag of a Mod 12th scale, and Scott, Josh for running most of the races and for sure to Angel for putting up with all us and me.