R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 01:16 PM
hacker07
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Tony Vega
Hey Ryan - how will consumers know when the new shock bottoms hit the market? Will they be a new part number, indicated with an asterisk, or??? While I did manage to get mine one, I don't really care to have plier marks all over them.

Also, wondering if you had a chance to review one of my earlier comment/question...

on step B-13 & B-14 is LOS6262 supposed to be 8-32 x 1/2" instead of 8-32 x 1/4" as the manual indicates? The manual and the description in Fast Serve do not match nor does the 1:1 image. It's sort of difficult for our new customers trying to build this truck when they suspect that HW is missing or wrong.

And just on a side note, is there going to be any type of manual addendum to correct the mistakes? Thank goodness for Gary's pics up on FB. This manual needs some TLC. Same with the exploded view insert. It shows only three hub spacers while the manual shows 4.
I will post on here when we get them. Should be end of this week, beginning of next. I understand plier marks are not pretty.

We are currently working on updating the exploded view, although the 3 vs. 4 shims I did not catch. We have a new database on screw sizing built so that all manuals for kits are correct going forward. I missed the 1/4 vs 1/2 on that sizing notation so that is my fault.