R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Shepherd Velox V10
View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 08:44 AM
bigtee
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by YmeBP
Got you loud and clear. We'll see what we can do to have a single place like http://www.petitrc.com/reglages/SetupSheetDataBase.htm but just for Shepherd w/ setup sheets.

As far as tips and tricks I think the Velox community has been pretty open about the go fast techniques they use. I check in here pretty often and learn quite a bit reading about some of the things others do.

Unfortunately that is no replacement for traveling as I've learned over the years sometimes you have to take that trip to another track even if you don't think you are very quick yet. Trust me when I tell you i have time sheets where I was dead last =D, but I keep at it and I'm definitely getting quicker.
ok thanks Tory and you are right about visiting other tracks unfortunately that would be hard for me to do because of my Job i am only off every other weekend but i did get a chance to get up to FB race track in New York last season the last race and had a ball . man i took the C main trophy home and could have taken the bump to the B main but after all my struggles all summer i was like i better quit while i was head man i am proud of that trophy. looking forward to this season Yea