R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3Racing Sakura Zero S
View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 06:28 AM
Waflet
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sakuraszero
Can someone help me I thought I blown the motor up in the s so i bought another one installed it and its doing the same thing so not motor lol. What happens is when I press throttle it does nothing but if I hold the throttle and turn the front wheels it will go but when I stop and press the trottle again it wont move unless I turn the front wheels anyone know what it might be?
Hideeho
What kind motors, receiver, & ESC are you using? Are the motors sensored or sensor less? If sensor less I have run into the problem that the rotor gets into a position that the ESC doesn't think it's in & won't move until it gets bumped, moving the rotor to the proper position. Moving the front wheels will move the car a little, moving the rotor into position. Next time it does it try pushing the car a little while giving it some throttle, if it takes off that's your problem. Unfortunately the only fix for it is a sensored motor & ESC.

If your motor is sensored do the same thing. If it takes off your problem could very well lie in either the sensor cable or the ESC sensor. Try another sensor cable. Then try another ESC, borrow one or install your motor & sensor cable in some else's car.

If its still not fixed try a different receiver.

The concept is to replace 1 component at a time, putting the others back in place as you switch to a new one in, until the problem is rectified. The component that is replaced & fixes the problem is one that needs replacing permanently (& is hopefully still under warranty ).