R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Shepherd Velox V10
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 07:24 PM
Tabushi
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Well guys, just to share a little of my experience during the 6th Pacific Cup in Lima - Peru last week (Feb. 28th to March 4th). This is my third time attending the race, first time with Velox V10 and last 2 years i didnt even made semifinals, this year i not only made semis but went up to finals and ended on 5th place after the 1 hour A-Main. Personally happy with the overal result and car performance, but i was heading for 3rd place but i lost some laps due to loosing the small springs that join the header and engine pipe ... but anyway great experience.

After almost 11 months with the car, FIRST TIME EVER i got the problem of the 2nd speed pin falling apart, that was the ONLY problem during a 4 day event ... this is a very challenging track, with lots of elevation changes and track angle chances, with lots of traction at sea level so the engines goes to maximum performance ...

Almost 40 drivers on the class and with high level ones as DJ Apolaro, Paolo Morganti, Hermann Saa, J Castellanos, etc ... so VERY VERY HAPPY ...

Here is a little video with my pass on the 1/10 Nitro Sedan class, IFMAR rulebook based ... thanks to my pitman, great work !!! (Marcelo Echeverria, EG Hobbies owner in Chile) :

http://youtu.be/jzW5Bj-Xjow

If anyone need any info, let me know,

regards,