R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 07:58 PM
bds81175

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

I drove a 2.0 today with the box stock setup and it felt a bit quicker than my 1.0 (1.25?). I'm currently sporting the bump chassis, a modified battery tray, the TLR tuning kit, and the King Headz center diff supports. With my current setup, the truck is just a little over eager to over rotate off power. The 2.0 with the stock setup didn't feel that way. The rear was loose but controllably so. I also drove a Tekno on the same track, box stock. It didn't have quite the same amount of steering and didn't allow me to rotate the car in the corners much. It felt generally planted. Sorry, guys, I didn't get lap times from the two. I'm guessing that the 2.0 was a bit quicker but that may have been because I was more familiar with the platform. They both kick butt and the 2.0 impressed the heck out of me!!! I also got to drive a relatively stock OFNA offering. Unfortunately, his battery was pretty much done when he handed me the radio but what I got from it was lots of steering. Like turn your dual rate down steering. It was a bit tough to tell with the truck that close to lipo cut off but that was what I felt from it.