R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TLR TEN-SCTE 2.0 Kit Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2013, 05:51 PM
shawn213
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by hacker07
We were trying to reward the shops that could support the customer the best. This whole program was customer based.
I can see your point but i know in my area it had done just the opposite the one shop within 50 miles that stocks losi parts, and you don't just get an well i can order that when you ask about a part. they are not on the hcp list.

As I stated, we have made the choice to drop the HCP as it relates to TLR for now as the shops that should get these which are the tracks, cannot even get them. As I stated earlier, even the small shops can be part of this program if they order a certain percentage of product from us. So, if they are not part of it, that is their choice, not ours. So, talk to them. It is likely the disservice is elsewhere.
i know the few small shops i was in they don't have a pos (point of sale) system so unless they do 100k in horizon sales it isn't their choice.

The small shop can be part of the program, the track, that is the primary issue with this program and TLR. If you choose to sell another product, that is your choice, certainly not our reasoning behind this one. I recall waiting for months to get the product I actually wanted from the store I chose to buy it from.
yeah i was one of the people waiting for the original ten-scte when it first came out but this is something completly diffrent EVERY ONE that ordered that kit got it at the same time